Skip to content
- Visiting Scholar, Harvard University, Aug 2022-Present.
- PhD Program in Applied Economics, University of Basel, Sep 2019– Present.
- Swiss Program for Beginning Doctoral Students, Study Center Gerzensee, Foundation of the Swiss National Bank, Switzerland, 2019– 2020 (Econometrics, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics).
- M.S. Business and Economics, University of Basel, 2016-2018 (Major in Quantitative Methods).
- B.A. Business and Economics, University of Basel, 2013-2016 (Major in Economics).
- B.A. Laws, University of the Balearic Islands, 2012 (Two Semesters Completed).
- PhD Candidate and Assistant in Macroeconomics, University of Basel, Sep 2019– Present.
- Senior Associate, PhD Fellowship Programme, Bank for International Settlements (BIS), Feb 2022– Apr 2022.
- General Manager at the CEBRA Office in Basel, Central Bank Research Association (CEBRA), Sep 2020– Dec 2021.
- Intern at the Inflation Forecasting Unit, Swiss National Bank (SNB), Aug 2018– Jul 2019.
- Research Assistant at the Bank for International Settlements (BIS), Nov 2017–Jun 2018.
- Junior Research Assistant at the Macroeconomics Department, University of Basel, Aug 2017– Jun 2018.
- Junior Research Assistant at the Public Finance Department, University of Basel, Mar 2015– Jan 2018.